Titan.ium’s Network Management (Observability Management Framework) offers our customers a flexible easy to use Fault and Performance Management solution with Configuration, Log Management, and Inventory capabilities for Titan.ium Products.
Solution Management and Service Assurance
The Element Management System (EMS) is a Fault and Performance Management solution for Titan.ium Products. It addresses customer fault and performance needs to assure full technical stack monitoring from infrastructure, through network and signaling stack layers up to application and business services.
Solving your organization and management issues are critical.
Efficiency is critical to your business. EMS can be used to quickly determine the quality of the services being managed for a specific customer or specific service.
Need for the ability to see everything through one pane of glass – Titan.ium EMS can monitor all solution layers from infrastructure to networking through operating system to applications and services. This will help you get to the root of the problems faster and without the need for looking into different tools.
EMS provides device management and service assurance across all the protocols and components supported by our platform. It provides network operators with monitoring and performance management, auto-discovery and change management and is customizable.
SOLUTION MANAGEMENT AND SERVICE ASSURANCE
The Element Management System (EMS) is a Fault and Performance Management solution for TITAN.IUM Products. It addresses customer fault and performance needs to assure full technical stack monitoring from infrastructure, through network and signalling stack layers up to application and business services. EMS provides network element management and business service assurance across all the protocols and components supported by TITAN.IUM’s applications. It is a flexible, easy-to-deploy solution, based on telco grade Zabbix framework, with a visually appealing user interface, common inventory, and data model.
- Solving your organization and management issues are critical. Titan.ium’s EMS allows our customer to organize information better, users can create their own maps, dashboards, and views according to their needs.
- Efficiency is critical to your business. Titan.ium’s EMS can be used to quickly determine the quality of the services being managed for a specific customer or specific service. Network elements can be organized into a variety of views. Users can also define additional groups, applications, graphs, and metrics.
- Comprehensive, graphical views of the entire TITAN.IUM’s infrastructure, from the topology to the network element level, with centralized performance, status, inventory, and fault information.
- Automated discovery and change management with up-to-date displays of TITAN.IUM Platform objects (links, adjacent, routes, peers, clients, access lists etc), events, states, and changes.
- Light GUI with multilayer visualization.
- Fault management for the Titan.ium based infrastructure with event correlation.
- Configuration management for our platform nodes.
- Centralized Log Management for your networks.
- Proactive health monitoring, including hardware, NNOS, network-level alarms, threshold crossing alerts (TCAs), metrics collection, and performance reporting.
- Multilayer management and performance monitoring across all our platforms.
- Monitoring capacity and performance data collection of signalling stacks.
- Out-of-the-box integration with all our platforms.
Increased operational efficiency through centralized, integrated Network Element operations and assurance. Topology maps bringing attention to the most critical aspects of the solution stack. Contextual dashboards displaying only the most relevant information for fast and efficient management and remediation.
PROACTIVE SERVICE MONITORING
Proactive service monitoring and highly effective fault management with trend information helping Service Providers to avoid future service disruptions. Alarm generation based on predicted future faults.
AUTOMATED LIFEYCLE MANAGEMENT
Simplified solution lifecycle management using key tasks automation. Automation includes monitoring tasks, configuration backups, health checks and others allowing solution management throughout complete deployment lifecycle process.
Due to its modular template-based architecture, EMS is very easy to install and upgrade with minimal impact on operations. Monitoring templates are applied through the management system GUI. During the upgrade process and templates patching, EMS is fully operational unless an overarching structural or database change is necessary.